Welcome to Clare English Language School (CELS)
The Irish Government recently announced new guidelines in relation to the COVID 19 crisis. The effect of these is that English Language Schools in Ireland will not be allowed to reopen until Stage 5 of the Roadmap for reopening society and business, currently projected as 10 August 2020.
As a result it is with great regret that our 3-Week Summer Course for Teenagers will not take place in 2020.
Clare English Language School was established in 1997. We are located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Our Summer Courses for Teenagers has had over 1,600 students participating. It is a Waldorf activity-based summer camp that has many students returning from one year to the next. Parents can be assured that they are sending their teenagers to a caring environment. We give students a memorable, amazing experience. All our courses combine: Stimulating English lessons, Exciting Activities and Excursions, Creative, Artistic Workshops and Friendly, caring Host Families.
- Students learn…
- They are enriched…
- They enjoy themselves…
- An experience they will remember for the rest of their lives.
- Look at what we offer…
- Compare it to other courses…
- You will find we give substantially more.
An Amazing Experience
Teenager Course – 3-Week Summer Course
4 July – 25 July 2020
Cancelled due to Covid-19
Learning and using English is the first priority using a “learning while enjoying” educational concept. For over 20 years students have commented in very positive ways about the unique experience of improving their English Language skills in Ireland with CELS. Their satisfaction is mainly due to:
- The special atmosphere of Ireland
- Small classes with excellent teachers
- Keeping academic work to the mornings only
- Artistic Workshops
- Full Activity & Excursion Programme
- Friendly, caring and talkative host families
- Making new friends from all over Europe
The creative lessons are the foundation. Students are then provided with many different opportunities to practise their English in a natural way through our extensive Activity and Excursion Programme, Artistic Workshops and by staying with Host Families. Respect for the individual and showing genuine care are paramount to providing a positive experience in our Waldorf programme.
All-inclusive fee: 1,975 Euro
Included in the fee:
- 52 hours of English lessons
- 18 hours of Irish Cultural Workshops
- Adventure Weekend on The Burren
- Water Sports on Lough Derg (2.5 hours)
- Full Activity and Excursion Programme (33 hours!)
- Meet & Greet Service at Dublin Airport
- Transportation to all lessons and activities
- Accommodation with Host Family
- All meals
- Entrance fees and costs for all activities
For pupils aged 13 to 19 years
Students arrive on the same weekend and do the entire course together. An incredible bond develops between them and creates a strong emotional experience in their young lives. It also helps that we do not take bookings of groups.
This course was amazing! It changed my life! I met lovely people and visited lots of nice places. What was the best thing about it? Maybe everything! – Laia from Spain